• Long term performance – reliably for more than twenty million cycles.
• Adjustable configuration.
• Extended life under fuel sloshing, vibration, and dither conditions from the phosphor bronze wiper with nickel silver contact.
• Superior accuracy created by computer-guided lasers that trim the resistors to exact specifications.
• Corrosion-resistant materials
• Solid Lifecell(TM) float will not sink
• Kit includes black neoprene mounting gasket
• Right-hand Swing Unit : When viewing the bracket plate, with the widely separated holes farthest from you, the float arm will swing right if it is a right-hand fuel sender. If there is more room to the right of the tank from the mounting location, use a fuel sender that swings to the right and vice-versa.
NOTE: The sender resistance range must match the resistance range of the mating gauge or cluster.